Benefits of Banana for heart and its other health advantages
Enumerated here are some of the health benefits of banana. It does not only taste good, they make you feel good too. The next time somebody asks you what are the health benefits of banana, your answer should be: "plenty". The health benefits of banana fruits cannot be overstated enough.
What are the health advantages of bananas?
Aside from being delicious, here are some health benefits of banana fruits:
- Banana for ulcer and aids digestion. Bananas and plantains are good for digestion and treatment of gastric ulcers because they contain Vitamin A. Banana also helps soothe indigestion, which may bring about chronic cough. They are also rich in fiber, and thus can help restore normal bowel activity.
- Banana for high blood pressure. In fact, eating two bananas a day can help control high blood pressure, offering a cheap alternative to expensive drugs. Bananas are rich in potassium, which helps keep blood pressure under control. Lower blood pressure means lower stroke risk.
- Banana for diarrhea. When suffering from diarrhea, your body loses vital fluids and minerals. Simply drinking a couple glasses of water won't get your system back to normal. Bananas are the perfect food after an attack of diarrhea. Potassium gets right to work helping control the balance of water in your cells.
- Banana for sleep. Bananas have melatonin, a hormone that regulates your sleep cycle. Your body is supposed to produce more of it in the evening when it gets dark to help you fall asleep.
- Banana for bodybuilding and strengthening bones. Bananas are also rich in magnesium, which helps the body absorb calcium which is necessary for strong bones.
- Banana for depression. Aside from an abundance of potassium, bananas also have vitamin B6, which helps battle anxiety, memory loss, and Alzheimer's disease. Bananas also produce folate or folic acid, which helps combat heart disease, stroke, obesity, depression, schizophrenia, allergic diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
Benefits of Banana Overview
- Banana for heart. Bananas have folate that fights heart disease which protects your heart.
- Banana for high blood pressure. Banana controls blood pressure. Both Potassium and Folate help your blood vessels dilate which lets more blood and oxygen get through and keeps your blood pressure low.
- Banana for bodybuilding. Both Potassium and Magnesium are needed for your body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones.
- Banana for diarrhea and upset stomach. Your body loses vital fluids and minerals when suffering from diarrhea. Bananas are the perfect food after an attack of diarrhea as Potassium gets right to work helping control the balance of water in your cells.
- Banana for cough. Banana remedies dry cough you have from your chronic heartburn.
refer to both the herbaceous plants (herbaceous means that the plants' leaves and stems die down at the end of the growing season) and the fruits that they produce. This fruit come in a variety of colors and sizes when ripened, including yellow, red, green, and purple. Commercially and in pop culture, a banana usually refers to soft and sweet bananas that are eaten as a dessert.
Banana plants are native to tropical Southeast Asia and are most likely to have been domesticated first in Papua New Guinea. Today, banana plants are commonly planted and grown throughout the tropics. Banana plants are cultivated primarily for fruit, although to a lesser extend, they are grown to make fiber and taken care of as ornamental plants. Banana trees are grown in at least 107 countries.